The Parker is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests, both in the venue and in our parking lots. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and providing the highest level of customer service. To help us fulfill this commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible. Please understand that there is appropriate behavior for the circumstances of each different concert. We ask that…
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, entertainers, venue staff and property.
- Guests shall not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not block the aisles anywhere in the theater.
- Guests shall not stand on seats.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the staff in any way.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher, Security Officer or The Parker Management.
Conduct deemed by the The Parker to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code to a nearby The Parker staff member or event security representative. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that due to enhanced security measures we are asking all ticket holders to arrive early and travel light.
The Parker is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for its patrons. All persons and bags are subject to search prior to or upon entering the premises and The Parker may use metal detecting hand wands or other devices at any event. Bags must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited and must be returned to your vehicle.
The Parker does not provide weapons lockers and weapons may not be checked in with any staff or security personnel. Any patron found in possession of a weapon will be asked by The Parker staff to return the item to his or her vehicle.
Thank you for your cooperation. The safety and security of our guests, staff, and artists are of the utmost importance.